Are you looking for best zwave water sensor, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the zwave water sensor. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best zwave water sensor.
This list is undoubtedly the best zwave water sensor available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good zwave water sensor, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a zwave water sensor.
Best zwave water sensor – The Winners!
List of Top 10 Best zwave water sensor In Detailed
- Zwave Water Leak Detector: Get instant Z-Wave hub notifications at the first sign of as little as 0.02” of water or moisture to prevent leaks and flooding. Protect your home from water damage.
- Z-Wave Temperature Humidity Sensor: used to manage heating, cooling, and bathroom ventillation.
- Aeotec Gen7 with Z-Wave 700 series chip: 50% faster wireless communication, enhanced security, and 3 years of battery life. Make your home really intelligent and safe
- Home automation: compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including AutoPilot, Hubitat, Fibaro Home Centre, Vera, HomeSeer, Zipato, etc.. Z-Wave certification no. ZC12-20080098.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND PRECISION: Easily to install sensor with 36in probe to quickly detect leak under sinks, behind refrigerators etc. before they turn into expensive repairs.
- FREEZE SENSOR: It triggers at 41F (5C) to notify you before a pipe freeze condition occurs or use it to tell your Z-wave thermostat to turn on/up the heat.
- BATTERY LIFE: Five year battery life on one CR123A lithium battery.
- ECOLINK: Ecolink is a leading developer of low power, highly reliable wireless solutions, including a wide range of intelligent wireless security, sensing and home automation devices.
- Aeotec Water Sensor 6 helps protect your home. Dock is a pro-tool that expands Water Sensor 6, making it the most advanced Z-Wave flood sensor available, with multiple additional features
- Dock for zwave leak water sensor
- Water Sensor 6 Dock (ZW160) doesn't require any gateway compatibility as it doesn't contain any Z-Wave technology. Instead, Water Sensor 6 Dock is a enhancement accessory for Water Sensor 6
- The ultimate Z-Wave Plus water leak sensor/detector, with temperature and tilt sensor
- Get alerted on your smartphone/tablet/email, trigger certain lights, activate specific scenes, or even sound an alarm when water is detected
- Three 24K plated Gold telescopic feet always makes contacts with both even and uneven surfaces and never corrodes
- Built-in temperature sensor can alert you If there is a sudden rise or fall in temperature, which can help prevent damage due to frozen pipes
- Z-Wave Plus certified sensor with enhanced features such as longer battery life and better range: ZC10-16025007
- LEAK SENSOR: Sends Z-Wave commands back to your hub when water is sensed or has not been sensed for a period of time.
- TWO MOUNTING OPTIONS: Simply place the unit where you want it or attach it to the provided cable probe wall mount for even greater accuracy.
- SECURE: Works with Z-Wave S2 encryption for the highest level of security.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most Z-Wave hubs. Device handler available for SmartThings new app users.
- INSTANT LEAK NOTIFICATIONS: The sensor reports water presence to your Z-Wave system right away so you can prevent flood damage wherever you are. Just add it to your network and set up text or email notifications. (Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately).
- KNOW HOW BAD IT IS: This is the only water detector that also shows how wet it actually gets. The unique smart pads measure how much liquid has accumulated and send out reports to display water levels as percentages.
- YOU WON’T KNOW IT’S THERE: It’s built to be installed in the least accessible locations and it’s weatherproof too. Strips Drip is the only outdoor rated Z-Wave leak sensor. It’s thin enough to fit under most appliances. You can also paint over your Strips Drip to match any surface.
- MULTI-SENSOR: Use Strips Drip to monitor temperature and light levels on top of water leaks. If your hub supports advanced settings, you’ll be able to customize the frequency of the reports and enjoy all of the features of this unique multi-sensor.
- HARDWARE YOU CAN DEPEND ON: Sensative’s devices are best known for their one-of-a-kind design and 10-year battery life. Their sensors are made in Europe from extra durable components, wrapped in a fully sealed enclosure. Register your Strips to extend the warranty on battery to 3 years (valid for purchases made after 5/2018).
- Detects presence of water and ambient temperature
- Built-in LEDs signal low battery and alarm status
- Works with SmartThings, HomeSeer, Nexia, Fibaro, VERA, Zipato Controllers
- Wireless range up to 25 feet indoors
- Optionally pairs with FortrezZ Water Shut-Off Valve
- Get remote temperature readings with your compatible Qubino Z-Wave Plus modules (Qubino module and Z-Wave hub required, sold separately).
- Monitor extreme temperatures: -58 to 257 F.
- Powered by the Qubino Z-Wave module which can use 110 VAC or 24 VDC (great for water temperature monitoring).
- Quick set-up, it's ready to join the Qubino Z-Wave module out of the box.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.