Are you looking for best teleconverter for canon, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the teleconverter for canon. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best teleconverter for canon.
This list is undoubtedly the best teleconverter for canon available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good teleconverter for canon, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a teleconverter for canon.
Best teleconverter for canon – The Winners!
But these three has some more compitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best teleconverter for canon.
If you are ready to choose a new teleconverter for canon, check out our recommendations for the best teleconverter for canon. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of teleconverter for canon available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best teleconverter for canon In Detailed
- Doubles the focal length of a Canon EF lenses (2. 0x magnification Factor) (will not fit all EFS lenses Due to long rear element length)
- Communication between lens & camera enables auto focus, auto iris & image stabilization
- Lens construction Features 4 elements in 3 groups for sharp images
- A maximum aperture of f/4 or greater is required in order to fully utilize the autofocus capabilities.
- Limited 2-year Manufacturer
- Compatible with Select EF Mount Lenses. Note: This lens is only compatible with fixed focal length L-series lenses 135mm and over, as well as the EF 70-200/2.8L, EF 70-200/2.8L IS, EF 70-200/4L, and EF 100-400/4.5-5.6L
- 2.0x magnification factor
- 9 elements in 5 groups lens construction
- Spectra coating reduces ghosting/flare
- Dust and water resistant
- Increases focal length from same camera position by 2x
- Superior performance for unsurpassed image quality and ease of use
- Fits easily between lens and camera body
- Includes carry case
- For use with Canon SLR cameras
- It is natural for the image quality to deteriorate when using a teleconverter since the lens becomes darker due to aperture loss: one F-stop (with 1.4X) or two F-stop (with 2X).
- Depending on the shooting conditions, the Auto Focus may hunt. In that case, please use MF (manual) mode.
- This teleconverter is not designed for digital use. We do not guarantee its performance when used on Digital SLR cameras.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture Magnification: 1.4x
- Lens Construction of 7 elements in 3 groups
- Max. Diameter x Length - 2.8" x 1.1" (72.0mm x 27.2mm)
- Weight - 7.9 oz (225g)
- Magnification of focal length of 1.4xAuto focus is effective up to F8Its durable construction is both dust and splash proof
- High Definition
- Multicoated Optical Glass
- Increases Focal Length by 2x
- Viltrox C-AF 2X TELEPLUS can make the focal length of all the for Canon EF lens increased to 2 times as respectively.
- C-AF 2X specially use for 100mm or more fixed focal length lens, but not recommend for use in less than 60mm of short-focus lens.
- The auto-focus function of the original camera lens can be used perfectly, and don't change the EXIF information.
- Mount Type: for Canon EF-Mount lens
- Depth of field: Half of the original lens Constitution of the lens: 7 glasses,4 groups
- SLD Glass
- Best Glass
- Dust and splash proof
- Compatible with the following cameras - Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 50D, 40D, 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length - Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Canon EOS SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- Filter thread: 67mm
- With the PRO 300 1.4x, DGX full AF operation is possible with camera lenses having a maximum aperture of F4 or brighter.
- The PRO 300 can be used with telephoto zoom lenses as well as prime lenses.
Hope this list of the best teleconverter for canon will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.