Are you looking for best statpacks med slinger, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the statpacks med slinger. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best statpacks med slinger.
This list is undoubtedly the best statpacks med slinger available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good statpacks med slinger, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a statpacks med slinger.
Best statpacks med slinger – The Winners!
But these three has some more competitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best statpacks med slinger.
If you are ready to choose a new statpacks med slinger, check out our recommendations for the best statpacks med slinger. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of statpacks med slinger available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best statpacks med slinger In Detailed
- COMFORTABLE Single, foam molded shoulder strap that allows for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- QUICK RELEASE ACCESS Sling design allows wearer to swing the pack to the front for quick access to contents without removing pack. Quick-release adjustable buckle on the shoulder strap provides a custom fit and quick in and out
- ORGANIZATION Unique design allows access to the two main compartments of this EMT pack that are efficiently organized with transparent and mesh pockets for quick viewing
- COMPATIBLE Specifically designed to hold Stat Packs Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all Stat Packs First Aid Quick Roll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- DURABLE: Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements with added durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black) LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- QUICK VIEW Clear, durable urethane windows on inside pouches allows for quick view of contents A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID WINDOW to label any way you want to identify between other EMS gear bags
- WATER RESISTANT Main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen and water-resistant properties.
- Replaceable ice diamond carbide spikes last 10 times longer than steel
- Retains shape at all temperatures, always stays flexible and tight to the shoe or boot
- Lightweight and fits in your pocket, purse, brief case or glove box
- Increased traction to prevent falling casued by ice or snow
- Very easy to put on and take off with no snap, straps or buckles
- For patients who are totally or partially dependent, bariatric (obese), non-weight bearing or patients who have limited control of their head
- Provides full neck and head support and can be used with any 2, 4 or 6-point lift spreader bars
- Large opening accommodates toileting access and 4 reinforced hookup points that work with any manual or electric floor-style patient lifts
- Applied or removed very easily while the patient is seated or in the reclined position
- Fits Hoyer(R), Invacare(R), Drive(R), Medline(R), Lumex(R) and most other overhead patient lift brands
- This Lift Sling Fits Hoyer(R), Invacare(R), Drive(R), Medline(R), Lumex(R) and most other patient lift brands - Four reinforced hookup points that work with any competitive overhead lifts
- FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING - For Patients who are totally or partially dependent, bariatric (obese), non-weight bearing and patients who have limited control of their head
- Very high quality Breathable Polyester Mesh Material which is ideal for bathing and does not retain body heat if the patient must stay on the sling for extended periods of time
- Ideal for transferring a patient from the bed to a chair, wheelchair or toilet or from the floor to a bed using your manual or electric lift
- Chain Free design protects patients skin and hair from getting pinched or injured in the chains
- Lightweight, thin, and breathable economy stockinette and pre-wrap to wear under a cast, brace, or other dressings, wicks away sweat and perspiration
- Comfortable stockinette comes in a 3" x 25 yards bandage form for ideal coverage of the hand, arm, and wrist
- Hygienic solution to keeping the arm dry from sweat while wearing a dressing or arm brace, great for short term wear under braces
- Bulk pack holds 25 yards of stockinette made of 100% natural, unbleached cotton for splinting and casting fabrication
- Latex free tubular stocking made of soft cotton prevents friction from irritating skin for a safe recovery
- PAIN RELIEF: Assists in the treatment of plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, calf, thigh, hip and low back strains and injuries
- STRETCHING AID: Ideal for stretching the foot, heel, Achilles tendon, hamstring, quadriceps, inner/outer thigh and calf
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Patented cradle design encompasses the foot for a comfortable stretch; Features multiple strap loops for personal control of each stretch
- EASY TO USE: Ideal for people with limited flexibility or range of motion
- MADE IN THE USA: Strong, durable and comfortable construction featuring poly laminate and webbing
- Sling design allows wearer to swing the Pack to the front for quick access to contents without removing Pack
- Quick-release adjustable buckle on the shoulder strap provides a custom fit and quick in and out
- Unique design allows access to the two main compartments of this EMT Pack that are efficiently organized with transparent and mesh pockets for quick viewing
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks generation 3 emergency medical services Kits; including all StatPacks first aid quick Roll intubation, remedy, and circulatory Kits
- Internal Velcro lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- Five Year Warranty. Dimensions: 23" H x 3" W x 3" D (packaged) Dimensions: 45.5" H x 0.75" Diameter (fully extended) Weight: 1.32 lbs
- The STS Does Not Extend Beyond the Foot - The compact design of the STS won't jam up against ambulance doors or prevent you from placing patients into aircraft. When extricating or hoisting the splint stays safely contained within the board, litter or basket. No risk of striking the splint resulting in further injury or pain to the patient. Rapid Patient Application in Under 60 Seconds . No poles to assemble or mechanisms to set up. Four step application process is rapid and easy.
- The STS is Not Contraindicated in Lower Leg Injury or Amputation - While other traction splints are contraindicated with lower leg injury or amputation, the STS unique design allows the ankle strap to be alternately positioned proximal to the calf or patella. This allows femur traction to still be applied and leaves the lower leg accessible for other splinting or bandaging.
- Lightweight and Compact - The STS weighs only 21 ounces and is 23” W x 3. One Size Fits All - The STS works with both adults and peds. No need to carry two different splints. If your agency requires you to carry two traction splints, two STS splints can be carried for bi-lateral splinting of peds and adults.” H in size. It takes up little space in vehicles or aircraft and can easily be strapped to jump bags and backpacks.
- Traction Mechanism Accessible During Transport - If traction adjustment is needed while enroute, the STS traction adjustment is accessible at the patient’s hip, not jammed up against the door or airframe at the patient's foot. You can easily and quickly adjust traction for maximum patient comfort. Radiolucent - The STS is radiolucent and will not interfere with patient imaging or exam. No need to remove the splint. The STS can stay on a patient all the way to surgery.
- This Divided Leg Sling Fits Hoyer(R), Invacare(R), Drive(R), Medline(R), Lumex(R) and most other overhead patient lift brands
- FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING - Applied or removed very easily while the patient is seated or in the reclined position
- Large opening accommodates toileting access. 6 reinforced hookup points that work with any competitive manual or electric floor style patient lifts
- Can be used with any 2, 4 or 6-point lift cradles or spreader bars and 1 year limited warranty
- Excellent option for chair to bed transfers. For Patients who are totally or partially dependent, bariatric (obese), non-weight bearing and patients who have limited control of their head
Hope this list of the best statpacks med slinger will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.