Are you looking for best portrait lens for nikon d750, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the portrait lens for nikon d750. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best portrait lens for nikon d750.
This list is undoubtedly the best portrait lens for nikon d750 available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good portrait lens for nikon d750, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a portrait lens for nikon d750.
Best portrait lens for nikon d750 – The Winners!
But these three has some more compitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best portrait lens for nikon d750.
If you are ready to choose a new portrait lens for nikon d750, check out our recommendations for the best portrait lens for nikon d750. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of portrait lens for nikon d750 available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best portrait lens for nikon d750 In Detailed
- Standard 85mm full frame lens for portrait, subject, archiecture and landscape photography.
- Wide aperture of f1.8 with 9 diaphragm blades, designed to produce super smooth round blur effect (bokeh).
- Lens consturction is 9 elements in 6 groups with decent build quality, capable of delivering sharp and clear images.
- Compatible with Nikon APS-C frame cameras, the equivalent focal length is 127.5mm.
- Features micro USB firmware upgrade interface, enables you to upgrade the lens online
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- Lens not zoomable
- Focal Length Range : 24 70 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.2 ft.( 0.38 m)
- Exceptional low light performance
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 15/11 (3 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and 1 Nano Crystal Coat)
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Lens not zoomable
- Note : Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance. Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only
- Lens not zoomable. Focal Length : 50 millimeter , Minimum Focus Distance - 1.5 ft.( 0.45 meter)
- FX in DX Crop Mode 35 millimeter Film; Lens Case: CL-30S
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use. Maximum angle of view (DX-format) 31°30'
- NOTE: Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50 millimeter f/1.8D may be used with manual focus only.Maximum Angle of View (FX-format):46°
- High-speed normal lens. Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.15x
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition
- Worlds first 2:1 prime manual focus macro lens compatible with full-frame sensors as well as APS-C sensors
- 9 lens elements in 7 groups, Low dispersion ultra nano crystal multi-coating anti-reflection optical glass
- All metal body and mount ensures durability and rigidity
- Provides an all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting (APS-C sensors only)
- 14 aperture blades capable of creating amazing depth of view
- High-speed normal lens Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition, Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film and Nikon DX
- Autofocus operation with this lens is possible with Nikon autofocus cameras (except the F3AF); manual focus possible via separate focusing ring with all Nikon SLRs.
- Large aperture, stabilized, standard zoom lens
- FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite
- Carrying case, lens hood, front & rear caps. Lens Construction : 17 Elements in 13 Groups
- OS is not available in Pentax and Sony mounts.
- Maximum Magnifications 1:5, Minimum Focusing Distance 28 cm / 11 in
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58mm filters; Note: Refer the User Manual before use
- NOTE: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter.Rear Focusing System
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras
- F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing
- INCREASE YOUR CONTROL - With a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture, you'll retain an impressive level of control over depth of field making this an ideal lens for selective focus techniques. With an elegant, all metal design that improves and enhances tactile response, once you get your hands on 85mm f/1.8 lens, you will be continually inspired to bring your photography to the next level
- EXCEPTIONAL BUILD QUALITY - 8MM f/3.5 metal lens construction with a hybrid aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating will unlock powerful viewing angles as well as sharply defined images
- ENHANCED AND DYNAMIC FEATURES - Added conveniences and attention to detail make the 85mm a natural choice for photographers who want to up their game. HD Super Multi-Coating applied to the lens, limits flare and ghosting for stunning contrast
- EXCELS IN LOW LIGHT SITUATIONS - This f/1.8 aperture setting allows for optimal working conditions for shooting both landscapes and portraits, even in extremely low light. Capture incredible photos with brilliant color in environments other lenses would fade
- MANUAL SUPER SMOOTH FOCUS - Since this lens contains no electronics, the mechanics of it's focusing ring are smooth and precise. A highly accurate tactile control allows you to obtain crystal clear images at ranges as close as 2.8 feet
Hope this list of the best portrait lens for nikon d750 will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.